STEPS to the LSAT:
A "Super-Charged" LSAT Self-Prep Program
by Jay Cutts, Lead Author
of the Barron's LSAT Prep Book,
In conjunction with Cutts Graduate Reviews
and a National Advisory Board of Prelaw Advisors and Directors
What is the STEPS Program?
1. A companion to individual study. It supports individual LSAT study with special study materials and support systems and helps students and prelaw advisors create local LSAT study programs.
2. Addresses the most common study needs. The program draws on strategies that meet the most common study needs of prelaw students, including peer support, a highly structured study manual, online resources, options for on- or off-campus group sessions, access to advanced expert help when needed and, guidance on the admissions process.
2. In consultation with prelaw advisors. It was created through consultation with university prelaw advisors across the US, including an Advisory Board of prelaw professionals..
3. Unique, advanced strategies from a top test specialist. It is based on highly advanced and unique strategies from the 24+ year LSAT coaching career of Jay B. Cutts, director of the Cutts Graduate Reviews and lead author of the Barron's LSAT Prep Book.
4. Only a small service fee. STEPS charges only a minimal service fee (~$100).
Our mission is to provide any prelaw student, regardless of educational or socioeconomic background, a support system for studying the LSAT.
STEPS draws on highly expert instruction, addresses the real study needs of today's student, and requires only a minimal investment.
It is part of our mission that profit is not our primary goal and that a significant portion of any profit is used to develop and provide additional services.
(505) 281-0684, 7 days, day or evening or
Cutts Graduate Reviews, 144 Sedillo Hill Road, Tijeras, NM 87059
STEPS Advisory Board
(Advisory board members are independent prelaw specialists who have no financial connection with STEPS)
Jane Finkle, MS, Prelaw advisor, formerly at University of Pennsylvania and Bryn Mawr College. Prelaw columnist, US News and World Career Forum.
Michael Santana, Esq., Former Assistant Legal Writing Professor, Vermont Law School, University of Montana School of Law
Sidney Williams, Esq, Central State University, Director, Prelaw and Preprofessional Programs and Special Initiatives
other pending advisors
Advisory Board members and the organizations with which they are affiliated do not necessarily endorse the STEPS to the LSAT program or Cutts Graduate Reviews.
LSAT is a registered trademark of Law Services Admissions Council.
Cutts Graduate Reviews is not affiliated with Law Services.