What is the STEPS Program?
STEPS is a self-paced LSAT study program based on the advanced strategies in the Barron's LSAT Prep Book. STEPS enrolls you in a highly structured program, including a study manual and an online Dashboard that lets you connect with other LSAT students and provides advanced explanations.
1. A companion to individual or classroom study. STEPS supports individual LSAT study with advanced study materials and support systems. Use STEPS to create a local LSAT class. Use STEPS to get more out of a commercial LSAT prep class.
2. STEPS addresses the most common study needs. STEPS draws on strategies that meet the most common study needs of prelaw students, including peer support, a highly structured study manual, online resources, options for on- or off-campus group sessions, explanations of answers, access to advanced expert help when needed, and guidance on the admissions process.
3. Created in consultation with prelaw advisors. STEPS was created through consultation with university prelaw advisors across the US, including an Advisory Board of prelaw professionals.
4. Unique, advanced strategies from a top test specialist. STEPS is based on highly advanced and unique strategies from the 24+ year LSAT coaching career of Jay B. Cutts, director of the Cutts Graduate Reviews and lead author of the Barron's LSAT Prep Book.
5. Affordable. STEPS charges only a minimal fee (~$100)
.........SIGN UP NOW!WHY STEPS? WHAT'S INCLUDED? WHO'S IT FOR? ADVISORS & GROUPS
Our mission is to provide any prelaw student, regardless of educational or socioeconomic background, a support system for studying the LSAT.
STEPS draws on highly expert instruction, addresses the real study needs of today's student, and requires only a minimal investment.
It is part of our mission that profit is not our primary goal and that a significant portion of any profit is used to develop and provide additional services.