(New to this site? Please start at Cutts Personal LSAT
Tutorial Home Page to review all of our Free services for Law School Admissions
How to Register for the
Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial
by Barron's LSAT Prep Book lead author Jay
The Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial
- The fee is $575. It includes two hours of phone support,
a discount on additional hours, and access to our STEPS to the LSAT
prep support program. Please read details of what the program includes
- If you want to purchase additional phone hours, include $100 for each
hour. Unused hours are fully refundable.
- Mail your check to: Cutts Graduate Reviews, 144 Sedillo
Hill Road, Tijeras, NM 87059 USA
- Include your name, address, phone numbers and email.
- Please call if you have any questions about ordering. We'll be glad
to walk you through it.
It is also possible to register with a credit card and receive your materials
instantly. There is a small surcharge. To do this, please call (505) 281-0684
between 10 am and 10 pm Mountain time, 7 days.
Please read the Terms and Conditions
at the bottom of this page before ordering
Individual Phone Hours Only (without
- If you are not enrolling in the Personal LSAT Tutorial,
you can buy individual phone hours with Jay Cutts.
- Our full hourly fee is $175 per hour and all hours
must be paid in advance.
- Note: Students enrolled in the Personal LSAT tutorial
receive a discounted hourly rate of $100 per hour.
STEPS to the LSAT Program Only (without
tutorial or phone hours)
- It is possible to register only for the STEPS to the LSAT program.
The fee is $103.30.
- If you only register for STEPS, there is no phone support or customer
- As a STEPS only student, you can buy phone support but you pay the
full hourly rate.
- For information on STEPS and to register, Click
- You will also need the Barron's LSAT Prep Book. It is not
included in above prices.
- Make sure you get the current version. You can order it directly here.
- You will need actual LSAT exams to study from. You can order those
at the above link as well: here.
The Cutts Personal
LSAT Tutorial Includes:
- The Instruction:
Individual Help by Phone
- We are the authors of the Barron's LSAT Prep Book.
You will study our comprehensive strategies in that book. The book is not
included in the course fee. You can order it here.
- The $575 fee never expires. It entitles you to the
discounted hourly phone rate until you have the score you need.
A Discounted Rate for Phone Hours
- Two free hours are included in registration fee
for the Personal LSAT Tutorial.
- Break up an hour into as many short calls as you'd
like so we can keep in touch regularly
- Phone hours need to be paid in advance. Unused
hours are refunded in full.
- Note: You don't get a refund on part of an
Free Customer Service
New Learning Tool! - STEPS to the LSAT
- Our full hourly rate is $175. Registration in the Personal LSAT Tutorial
entitles you to a discounted hourly rate of $100 per hour, after you two
- A highly structured companion to the Personal LSAT Tutorial.
- STEPS provides a Student Manual with a daily study and prep plan.
- STEPS includes a Buddy System for you to get and provide support with
other LSAT students around the world.
- The STEPS Solution of the Week program shows you how to apply your strategies
to actual LSAT questions.
- An Audio Library of over 70 hours of recorded one on one tutorials on
actual LSAT questions between Jay Cutts and his students, which gives
you access to Jay's personalized instruction without having to pay for
live tutorial time.
- An online dashboard helps you organize your progress and collaborate
with other LSAT students.
- STEPS provides information on the admissions process, including the
personal statement, and helps you find schools at which you have a good
chance of being accepted.
- The STEPS to the LSAT program is included at no extra charge with registration
in the Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial.
- For details on the STEPS program, Click
Terms and Conditions
Questions? Call (505) 281-0684, 7 days, 10am-10pm, Mt. time.
Payment plans can be arranged. Please
Send a personal check or money order in US funds TO:
Cutts Graduate Reviews, 144 Sedillo Hill Road, Tijeras,
NM 87059 USA
Credit card payments are available (subject to a 3% surcharge.)
OUR GOAL IS THAT YOU ARE
SATISFIED AND THAT YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN TREATED FAIRLY
By registering you agree to the following Terms
We recommend that you save a copy of this agreement
to document the terms that were in effect when you regsiter.
If you have questions, please call
before you register.
Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial Terms and Conditions
1. Your Registration Fee is a
one time fee. You never need to pay it again. (There
is a fee for additional phone hours.)
2. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
If you are not satisfied with the Cutts Personal Tutorial for any reason,
you can request a refund at any time. A handling charge will be deducted
from your refund on the following schedule:
- If you have not used any phone support time, a handling charge of
$100 will be deducted.
- If you have used between 1 minute and 60 minutes of phone support
time, a handling charge of $175 will be deducted.
- If you have used 61 minutes of phone support time or more, a handling
charge of $350 will be deducted.
Note: There is no refund of paid phone support hours or of
unused balances of paid hours. (In other words, if you have
used 20 minutes of a paid hour, you cannot get a refund on the remaining
3. Phone Support and Customer Service:
Customer service is free and covers technical problems with materials,
questions about what services are available and clarifications of directions.
Phone support is on a fee basis and covers help with preparation, discussion
of material on the tapes, review of progress, math help and help with
the admissions process. CGR reserves the right to distinguish
customer service issues from phone support issues.
4. You agree not share the Cutts Personal LSAT Tutorial
materials that are included in the program, including all of the materials
and services in the STEPS to the LSAT program, with other students. Sharing
materials will result in your termination from the Cutts Personal LSAT
Tutorial and STEPS program without any refund. Thank you for respecting
the work that has gone into these materials.
Personal LSAT Tutorial Home Page Next>
Main Menu Leave
(505) 281-0684. 7 days/wk, 10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time Jay Cutts,
Cutts Graduate Reviews, 144 Sedillo Hill Road, Tijeras, NM 87059