Questions? Call (505) 281-0684, 7 days, 10am-10pm, Mt. time
The Tutorial comes in a software package that runs on your computer.
To order the Personal GRE Tutorial Software:
It is also possible to register with a credit card and receive your materials instantly. There is a small surcharge. To do this, please call (505) 281-0684 between 10 am and 10 pm Mountain time, 7 days.
Please read the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page before ordering
Individual Phone Hours Only (without tutorial)
Terms and Conditions
Questions? Call (505) 281-0684,
7 days, 10am-10pm, Mt. time.
Credit card payments are possible. There is a small processing fee.
BY REGISTERING YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Please read them and print out a copy. If you have questions, please call BEFORE you register.
Personal Tutorial Terms and Conditions
1. You are the "licensee". You are licensing the use of Cutts Graduate Reviews (CGR) videotapes, DVD's or multimedia software. DVD's and Mac software remain the property of CGR.
2. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not satisfied with the Cutts Personal Tutorial for any reason, you can request a refund at any time. A handling charge will be deducted from your refund on the following schedule:
3. Your Program Fee is a one time fee. You never need to pay it again. Your program fee entitles you to work by phone with Mr. Cutts at the discounted hourly rate published above. The Program Fee includes two hours of phone support. Prices published currently on this registration site take precedence over prices that may be listed elsewhere and over previously listed prices.
5. CGR will replace any defective tapes/DVD's free of charge.
6. Deposits. Any materials for which you have paid a deposit must be returned when you are done with them. Your deposit will then be returned in full.
7. Phone Support and Customer Service: Customer service is free and covers technical problems with materials, questions about what services are available and clarifications of directions. Phone support is on a fee basis and covers help with preparation, discussion of material on the tapes, review of progress, math help and help with the admissions process. CGR reserves the right to distinguish customer service issues from phone support issues.
9. Paid Phone Hours. You receive a certain number of phone hours free as part of your basic enrollment. The number of hours is listed on this web page. Time is counted by the minute when you call. Once you start a paid hour, you do not get a refund on part of that hour. If you have paid for hours that you have not used at all, you may request a full refund of those hours at any time.
10. IMPORTANT: You (the licensee) agree not to loan, sell or share lecture materials (DVD's or software). The condition of this agreement is that the materials are for your own sole personal use. If you need to make a different arrangement, please contact us. You agree that if you lend, sell or show lecture materials to others, a minimum of $300 damages per person per incident applies. Licensee is responsible for additional infractions incurred if anyone to whom lecture materials are lent or sold lends shows or sells them to others. Licensee is responsible for any legal fees and other fees incurred in recovering damages. You are also responsible under the paragraph below if someone copies any portion of a tape, DVD or software registered to you, with or without your knowledge. Lecture materials are marked with identifying codes.
The CGR lecture materials are fully protected by copyright law.. You (the licensee) agree not to copy any tape or any portion thereof.. Any violation is a breach of this contract and a violation of Federal copyright law, which provides for civil penalties up to $100,000 per incident plus legal fees. Copying materials is also a crime under Federal law. You can pay additional fines, go to prison, or both.In the event that the licensee has appeared to violate any conditions of this agreement or has provided misleading registration information, all obligations of CGR to the licensee cease and all videotapes are due immediately upon notification. The licensee forfeits all fees and deposits.